Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lately....

It's Friday!!!



Oh, it's not?
Actually, I have no idea what day of the week it is.
We are having the craziest summer!
We have been up to our eyeball's in summer school, tennis, basketball, scout camp's.
Who signed my kids up for all this stuff???

Anywhoodle, I'm done with Sasha's top stitching.


Just some double cross hatching.
Remember, were going for Feminine Tomboy.
This is just the backside.
I'll give a full reveal when the binding is done and the quilt is washed.
Have I already told you that I LOVE this quilt?
Quite possibly in my top 5!

Next up....
I'll be cutting into these beauties for something top secret special.
I'm super excited about it!


Hopefully, you guys are getting more done than I am.  
I tell you what, if I could plug my sewing machine into my car 
and sew while I wait for pick up's and drop off's
I'd be killing it!

6 comments:

  1. Looks great! I cannot wait to see your special project! Love those fabrics too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the big reveal! The quilting was a great choice and that backing fabric is so fun. And of course I really love that fabric stack at the bottom! Hope your days slow down soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sasha's quilt looks gorgeous. Love the fabrics you've chosen. Absolutely stunning together. Can't wait to see what magic you've weaved upon it ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can't wait to see the top secret project - love the fabric! i think a sewing machine for the car would be wonderful too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sometimes I think our summers are busier than the school year!! loving those pretty fabrics....can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love love love that orange and red bundle. i can't wait to see what you make with it!

    ReplyDelete