Sunday, March 6, 2011

Shared Spaces

The hubster has made a turn around for the better in the last few days, YAY!
He was really starting to scare me as I watched him dropping weight like crazy.
Now I'm just trying to shovel food in his direction pretty much 24/7.
In the meantime I have been trying to get caught up with my ever increasing to do list.

Most recently I've been getting requests for
 a color pallette that accomodates a boy and girl's shared room.

Enter Nicey Jane!



Is anyone tired of seeing French Roses in my quilts?
It doesn't seem so.
They are always a favorite.

I have a very contemporary and cool boy's quilt planned that is a masculine counterpart to the feminine pattern above.  I plan to use these solids with just a touch of pattern.



 The more time I spend with these quilts the more I want to keep them for my boy and girl who just started sharing a room.

Maybe I will, maybe I won't......

No comments:

Post a Comment