Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Totally unrelated to sewing!

Recently I learned through my sister in law
 that my ridiculously beautiful cousin, Cara, had started a blog called 


Her blog demonstrates how to look like your favorite celebrities, step by step video tutorials on proper eyebrow maintenance, Victorias Secret styled locks, the right eye makeup for your eye color complete with brand and color names plus much more.



Below is a before and after for using bronzer as demonstrated by another ridiculously beautiful cousin of mine. My goodness she's gorgeous! 


I have been checking in on her blog daily.  I think I have finally watched all of her video tutorials so far.  I loved her video for green eyes!  I have been wearing the same makeup for more than 8 years.  So I marched right out and bought all of the eye makeup prescribed.
Ahhh, change is good!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for sharing! I learned so much there. I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I learned so much too - man, I am not using enough eye shadow...I always apply it and by the time i go anywhere it's all gone...have to go buy all the ingredients for green eyes now too ;-)
    And yes, your cousins are GORGEOUS!! You guys have some good genes!

    ReplyDelete